GUESTS INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH PROTOCOLS
Your health is our top priority.
Due to the latest COVID-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff.
Currently, everyone of us including our staff are being trained in the new operating rules.
We are equipped with all the means to disinfect accommodation before guests arrive and after they have
departed. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities.
- A special coordinator for each accommodation has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure
that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
This is normally the owner of the accommodation
- Maids and anyone else required to visit the accommodation will be provided with adequate personal
- According to the physical distance regulations,
pool area has been redesigned to reflect the right distance.
- All keys are disinfected.
- Rooms are cleaned with a steam cleaner.
- The owner is in collaboration with a doctor who specializes in COVID-19
- A file is kept with the details of all of the guests that will stay at the accommodation
(name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address,
- Antiseptic hand wash, gloves and masks are provided in each accommodation.
- The towels and linen will be packed in cellophane.
- On arrival guests cannot gain access to the accommodation until 15.00,
bags cannot be left at the property.
On departure guests must vacate the property by 11.00.
- You will be met at your accommodation by the owner who will hand you your keys
- Before your arrival, you will receive a form with your details
(name, passport number, phone number,
country, nationality). Each member of the party must fill in the form and these must
be handed to the owner on arrival.
We also request that this information is emailed to Routsis Holidays before arrival.
- Before your arrival, you will receive an e-mail with all the information
you need to know about your stay.
- There will be no frequent change of sheets and towels and cleaning services
will not be regular during your stay in the property.
- A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests
and anyone visiting the property.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Payment: we recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the local doctor, the property
owner and Routsis Holidays
personnel for advice on what to do next.
If you need more information, please contact us.
Stay safe at Routsis Holidays.
29/06/2020 Please note very carefully !!!
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is a key element in the planning. All travellers are obliged to complete their PLF at least 48 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of your stay while in Greece.
Govgr Protocol for arrivals in Greece travel.gov.gr
(Connect to Government's site read carefully & click Start Here button).
At Routsis Holidays, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 and we follow the guidelines of local authorities and World Health Organization.Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting our accommodations.
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
- We use effective chemicals that are both gentle and eco-friendly
- All surfaces, including door handles, light switches, remote controls and hairdryers are cleaned thoroughly
- Our housekeeping staff use one pair of single use rubber gloves per room
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill
Is Routsis Holidays car hire taking any additional precautions to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus?
We are closely monitoring the information shared by the World Health Organization concerning advice on how to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.To help protect our staff and customers we are encouraging regular hand washing, and the use of hand sanitizer, where available. We've also enhanced the already robust cleaning techniques of our vehicles after each rental. In particular, we are paying special attention to the places people touch such as steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.We advise all our customers to keep updated on the latest developments from the World Health Organization and Greece's National Public Health Organization.
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19:
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least one meter away from coughing or sneezing persons
With safety as our main priority and we are taking every precaution in order for our guests to feel safe when staying or visiting our accommodations
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.